By using the StorerCheck (‘StorerCheck’) database and website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
A. You will follow procedures set out on the StorerCheck web site at www.storercheck.com.au for the listing of Storers, including:
- Obtaining a Storer’s consent via the documents described in items 1 and 2 above prior to the Storer entering into an agreement for storage, and prior to the Storer’s information being uploaded to the StorerCheck website.
- Storing your StorerCheck login details securely, and having appropriate internal security measures, so that only those authorised by your organisation to access (including searching and creating listings on) the StorerCheck database do so.
- Only list Storers in accordance with the StorerCheck guidelines.
- Only enter factual information on the StorerCheck database.
- Only enter information about the Storer and not third parties/persons not party to the storage agreement.
- Not enter defamatory or discriminatory information or comments on the database.
- Comply with StorerCheck’s Disputed Listing Policy (see www.storercheck.com.au under Am I Listed?).
- At all times when using the StorerCheck website, comply with applicable laws, including but not limited to the Australian Privacy Principles or the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), or, in respect of New Zealand, the Information Privacy Principles or the Privacy Act 1993.
B. You indemnify SSAA from any claim of misleading and deceptive conduct, misrepresentation, defamation, discrimination or racial vilification made against SSAA as a result of a listing made by you.
C. You will not hold SSAA liable for any legal actions, allegations, demands, writs or suits or legal costs and expenses which arise directly or indirectly out of the actions of the storage facility staff and/or owners and/or which are out of the control, influence, or knowledge of SSAA.
D. You acknowledge and agree that:
- the StorerCheck database is comprised of information provided by third parties.
- SSAA does not verify the completeness or accuracy of information uploaded to the StorerCheck website.
- SSAA is not liable for any incompleteness inaccuracy in the StorerCheck database.
- You will not rely on information on the StorerCheck database without making your own inquiries and verifying the accuracy of the relevant information.
- SSAA does not warrant the continuous availability of the StorerCheck website.
- SSAA is not liable for any loss caused, whether directly or indirectly, by any interruption to or unavailability of the StorerCheck database.
SSAA may update these terms and conditions from time to time. If you don’t agree with any subsequent changes to the terms and conditions you may surrender your SSAA membership without penalty.